Pages

Powered By Blogger

Come along for the ride!

Welcome!

Hopefully my blog will capture the good (if any)and bad in modern day travel.

I travel for work in the USA so most posts will be about domestic travel.

I hope you find this helpful when making thoughtful travel plans.

Search This Blog

Monday, June 28, 2010

AT 6/28 flight 306: Elite gets you nada

So, yesterday at home was super busy and I did not realize that I did not get my usual email from AT 24hrs before flight. Realized only after I had gone to bed and was setting my alarm. At that point I couldn't be bothered but now wish I had. I need to find out if this was a glitch or what happened to the email. I want to have a fighting chance at the upgrade.

Business is full or was because people got upgraded. Got to airport in plenty of time for flight but not to get upgraded I guess. Security was really busy this am. Got to gate around 8:20ish and it was too late to do anything.

So, now I'm stuck in 19c, the row behind the exit row, and I'm cramped. Can hardly work. Guy in front of me got up to go the bathroom and noticed I was working and has not put his seat back again which is nice. Wish I had my camera to ask the lady next to me to take a picture of how I had to work until he sat upright.

For this flight the passengers are nice but the head flight attendant is a nazi.
Everytime I'm in Business they allow people from coach up to business's bathroom but not when I'm in coach. Very interesting.

Also, in coach there is no where to put your laptop while waiting to use it. So, you must either wait until they release the seat belt restrictions or have it under your seat. If under seat and not in a sleeve it slides all around. So, basically I need 2 computer bags which is ridiculous.

AT is serving jasmine tea nowadays which is awesome but if you just order tea you have no idea what you'll get. They just randomly give you a bag. Had this happen on 2 AT flights.

1 comment:

  1. Update:
    Weeks later after being Elite still do not get consistent emails from AT and have not received alerts to phone about flight changes.

    Also, have to TELL them I'm Elite they seem to not know this. But I've been getting free upgrades about 80% of time.

    ReplyDelete