Pages

Powered By Blogger

Come along for the ride!

Welcome!

Hopefully my blog will capture the good (if any)and bad in modern day travel.

I travel for work in the USA so most posts will be about domestic travel.

I hope you find this helpful when making thoughtful travel plans.

Search This Blog

Monday, August 9, 2010

Congrats Denver (DIA)!!!!

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-10-best-airports-in-america-2010-2#no-1-detroit-metropolitan-dtw-10


And where oh where is ATL to be found on the best and worst list? Go find out.

The only one I really disagree with is PHX. I hate Phoenix's airport! ugh.

1 comment:

  1. Tampa's okay. Minneapolis was very clean, full of (working there) old people with weird senses of humor, and kinda boring overall. But nice. We were there for way too long after being awake for way too long on a layover coming home from Paris. One of those trips where you arrive home more than 24 hours after you started...without really going that far. Have been through Detroit, I think, but don't remember anything about it being the best airport I'd ever been in.

    Why does the Reno pic look like it was taken with a cell phone? Miami...crazy busy. Newark seemed okay to me. JFK is the worst airport to me...last time I was there they were doing renovations, there was almost no air-conditioning, and I had to eat Burger King food that had been sitting forever.

    ReplyDelete