Pages

Powered By Blogger

Come along for the ride!

Welcome!

Hopefully my blog will capture the good (if any)and bad in modern day travel.

I travel for work in the USA so most posts will be about domestic travel.

I hope you find this helpful when making thoughtful travel plans.

Search This Blog

Monday, July 19, 2010

FYI--lost and found pix

I took some pix of the Denver Airport but somehow lost them so will re-shoot this week. Now that this is published I'm a bit more motivated to get to the airport early, though I'm loathe to be there one minute longer than I need to in general. :)
(ahem Miss Mary--1.5 hr wait!) Wish I knew my pix were lost then.

UPDATE: found em! Here ya go!




                                        This is my FAVE sign in all of DIA. I want to know where to pick my enemies up.

No comments:

Post a Comment