Pages

Powered By Blogger

Come along for the ride!

Welcome!

Hopefully my blog will capture the good (if any)and bad in modern day travel.

I travel for work in the USA so most posts will be about domestic travel.

I hope you find this helpful when making thoughtful travel plans.

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hmmm. Someone's been "reading" my blog

http://www.usatoday.com/travel/flights/2010-07-22-airplaneetiquette22_CV_N.htm



And no one asked me for permission or to comment.  ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I love this guy: "You should fly as though your mother's with you," he says. "Would she expect you to pass gas? No. Would she expect you to get the bag? Yes."

    We were flying to Ireland a few years ago and Brandon leaned forward and tapped a girl on the shoulder to tell her to turn off her game system at takeoff.

    I've gotten a lot more blunt with rude people over the years, while traveling and otherwise. Sometimes I'm probably rude but I'm starting not to care. Does that make me just like them? ;)

    ReplyDelete