Pages

Powered By Blogger

Come along for the ride!

Welcome!

Hopefully my blog will capture the good (if any)and bad in modern day travel.

I travel for work in the USA so most posts will be about domestic travel.

I hope you find this helpful when making thoughtful travel plans.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Theme change?

Should this blog's theme be changed to "annoying people who travel"? If so, I must include myself! :)

Got great feedback from Nolan that this blog is more about noticing how annoying people are and hopefully trying to minimize your annoying self when traveling.

I must admit that since I am not carrier hopping or shopping anymore it is really the Delta and AirTran show and I guess I've said all there is to say for you all to think about when buying tix.

For those of you who haven't read those old posts and won't but want to know the bottom-line: I only fly Delta because they fly a lot of places overseas and I want to use my FFmiles for that, particularly on AirFrance--cause it RULES.

However, it is a lot of hassle, rudeness and drudgery every week for months or years to rack up those points for your once every few year's vacation overseas, so just weigh that into your decision.

Hasta for now. Don't forget--comments on posts are strongly encouraged.

thanks new readers!

2 comments:

  1. I stay with Delta because I do not want to loose all of the points I have accumulated. Additionally, Delta is generally the cheapest from Atlanta... not a surprise though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Based on my recent experiences with United and USAir - I actually missed Delta! At least with them I was getting miles that I could eventually use for flights instead of magazine subscriptions (since I rarely fly United/USAir).

    ReplyDelete